Wednesday, September 30, 2009

** Food, Fun and Advice **

Today I took Morris Turek to lunch. He's the lawyer I mention on the right hand column of my blog. He's a copyright lawyer and a very nice guy. I've asked for his advice a few times over the past few months and he's always refused to send me a bill. So, I decided the next best thing was to invite him to lunch, my treat. He said he never turns down lunch, so that was a good compromise!

We had a great meal and I'm pretty sure I did most of the talking....In fact, I'm sure I did most of the talking!

Click on the photo of Morris to learn more about him and his agency....Your Trademark Attorney. He's located in Chesterfield. Tell him, "Becky sent me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm still getting quite a few spam comments that are Anonymous, so I'm trying "User with Google Accounts." If anyone tries to comment that I know, and it won't let you, send me an email, okay? Thanks so much.