Wednesday, November 4, 2009

** Musical Thoughts **

Since I'm a nut about Christmas music, I've been adding a song or two to my Play List. It's not that I'm rushing the holidays....I just like a lot of the music! Last night I bought the new Christmas CD that the group, "Straight No Chaser" just released. (Yes, strange name for a singing, choral group, but WOW, they are awesome.) This is their 2nd Xmas CD. I bought it solely on the fact that I loved the one song of theirs I heard last year on the radio, "The 12 Days of Christmas", which I normally detest!! I would describe them as 10 guys, who sing wonderful, jazzy harmony. Click on the link below to see them on You Tube.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=en&source=hp&q=Straight+No+Chaser&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=kuLxSpf7H8LOlAe-77S9Aw&sa=X&oi=video_result_group&ct=title&resnum=4&ved=0CCQQqwQwAw#

2 comments:

  1. Believe it or not, FM station 100.3 (or maybe it's 100.4) is already broadcasting nothing but Christmas music!

    Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! Crazy! I came across it when scanning through the car radio stations...100.3 FM. And yes, Yikes! For a couple of reasons...one, the obvious of being so soon, and EVERY day....plus, in the couple of times I've listened, I've heard the same songs....Ouch!

    ReplyDelete

I'm still getting quite a few spam comments that are Anonymous, so I'm trying "User with Google Accounts." If anyone tries to comment that I know, and it won't let you, send me an email, okay? Thanks so much.