Friday, January 8, 2010

** Another Day In Paradise! **

If you're a penguin, polar bear, or lover of the Iditarod....you should feel right at home in the Midwest again today. I'm enjoying it, but it's mostly because I don't have to go outside. I'm so grateful for that.

One problem, though. My Plans for 2010, about being more productive, haven't quite kicked into gear yet. For some reason, the cold and snow outside, makes me want to just stay in my jammies all day, play on the computer, read, or sleep....with a bit of food every now and then! BUT, today, even though I slept in, I'm going to really get going here now....any minute....as soon as I decide what job to tackle first...and after I get one more cup of coffee...and....and.....


"The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time." -- Bertrand Russell

8 comments:

  1. I do the same thing! Sometimes too many jobs to do can be so overwhelming that I put them all off and end up wasting most of my day. LOVE your quote, though! It's perfect for enablers...I'm going to go NOT waste time on my computer now.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tam!! Obviously, I agree with you. I love that quote, too! I had to look far and wide...and spend some TIME finding it...but hey, I was enjoying myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becky,
    The quote at the end of your post is so true!
    Stay warm,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Donna! I'm happy about 99% of the time, so none of my time is wasted, is it?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tend to goof off and not get much done on cold bad weather days too. Hibernating and taking it easy just seems like the thing to do! I liked the quote you closed with too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Number one plan right now for 2010--keep warm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Daisy! How is it in your area? I'm pretty sure it's cold and snowy, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Pat! Sounds like a really good Number 1 Plan!

    ReplyDelete

I'm still getting quite a few spam comments that are Anonymous, so I'm trying "User with Google Accounts." If anyone tries to comment that I know, and it won't let you, send me an email, okay? Thanks so much.