Friday, January 8, 2010

** Another Day In Paradise.....Part 2 **

I decided it was time to change my Play List again. I had Holiday Music for quite some time, then switched to Beautiful Music because I wasn't quite ready to leave the softness ....but this afternoon.......it occurred to me that I need some Dancin' Music!! So, enjoy the variety and I hope if you have the chance....get up and dance!! (Right, Daisy?!)  ♪♪♫♪

"There are short-cuts to happiness, and dancing is one of them." -- Vicki Baum

4 comments:

  1. My daughter (the 20-something dancer) would heartily agree with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Cathy and Pat. I'm dancin' this morning already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky, I couldn't agree more. :D I love the quote too! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

I'm still getting quite a few spam comments that are Anonymous, so I'm trying "User with Google Accounts." If anyone tries to comment that I know, and it won't let you, send me an email, okay? Thanks so much.