Tuesday, January 5, 2010

** Things To Do When It's Freezing **

1)  Wish you had some womens' Long-Johns.
2)  Wear a pair of your husband's athletic pants over your slacks.
3)  Cut finger tips off an old pair of gloves, have semi-warm hands to type on your keyboard.
4)  Take a picture of the frost on the corners of the kitchen window.
5)  Throw fuzzy slippers into clothes-dryer for a couple of minutes before putting them on.
6)  Go renew driver's license, knowing there won't be a long line on a day like this. (while also not caring one bit how bad license photo will be!)

             Parts 1 through 5 are all indoor activities!

                                          photo taken by Becky 1/5/2010


"Scratch some ice from the windowpane.Tomorrow gonna do it all again." -- Fran Avni


6 comments:

  1. HA! Clever list, Becky! I like the slippers in the dryer idea. :)

    The frost photo is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We certainly are in the deep freeze aren't we? Wouldn't be surprised to see polar bears in the back yard any day now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Daisy! I actually did all those things today, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Pat! Maybe some penguins, too, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right now, it's like 24 in my little corner of Georgia and I can barely THINK, much less write.

    (I just misspelled write and had to retype it. So you can see that I am serious.)

    What a lovely blog you have, Becky. Love your quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cathy! Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment! I know the "deep freeze" has gone all the way South...to... Florida. I feel badly for the farmers.
    Try to stay warm today!

    ReplyDelete

I'm still getting quite a few spam comments that are Anonymous, so I'm trying "User with Google Accounts." If anyone tries to comment that I know, and it won't let you, send me an email, okay? Thanks so much.