Wednesday, February 3, 2010

** More News and Updates Forthcoming **

* Sometime today, I promise, I will write more about the wonderful weekend conference in Iowa.

* Also, I have some new ideas concerning my blog and will share those when I figure them out completely!

* Until then, I'll be doing other jobs inside, listening all the while to the beautiful little red cardinal singing ♫♪ outside nearby. It makes me smile, not only with my mouth, but with my eyes, and my entire being.
(photo courtesy: statelibrary.ncdcr.gov)

"My favorite weather is bird-chirping weather."-- Loire Hartwould

9 comments:

  1. Birds singing outside is one of the most cheerful sounds around, I think. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to watch the cardinals hang out in our pine trees. So pretty!

    Can't wait to see what you have in store for the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Daisy! I totally agree! That's a great word to describe it, too. "CHEERFUL" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janel! Thanks! I love to watch them, too. Besides having such a distinctive and beautiful melody, they are so beautiful to look at. I'll stand for hours(?)...watching and looking in the trees when I hear one, until I find him and watch a little bit longer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops..I forgot to say to Janel: I can't wait to see what all I do with my blog, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to more info on your conference and your blog.

    Changes, changes. I see you switched your profile pic, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank, Pat! Yes, I got tired of the old photo! This one was taken last month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I grew up in NC and the cardinal is the state bird. I love them, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Walt! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I just realized this morning about the cardinal being the NC state bird! I think it should also be the Missouri state bird, especially since we have many more of them here, than "our" state bird: the bluebird...and we also have "The St. Louis Cardinals"!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm still getting quite a few spam comments that are Anonymous, so I'm trying "User with Google Accounts." If anyone tries to comment that I know, and it won't let you, send me an email, okay? Thanks so much.