Sunday, March 14, 2010

** My Muse Is Back **

It was 2 weeks ago today that I felt like I was catching a cold, and it was all downhill from there. But, I am pleased.....no, I am thrilled to announce that I AM BACK!

I feel great and I've been writing like crazy. The best kind of writing....when it just flows, and I'm in The Zone, and hours pass.....Ahhhh....Bliss!

And, because of my newly, rediscovered joy and passion for writing, I probably won't be posting on my blog as often. I may not be reading all my usual favorites as often, either, but you can be sure I'll be thinking of y'all. Please send some good writing vibes my way, to help keep me going!!

"And remember, we all stumble, every one of us. That's why it's a comfort to go hand in hand." -- E.K. Brough

11 comments:

  1. Write on and when writer's block or writer's cramp hits, return to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you should treat that muse to some chocolate, a glass of wine or some kind of treat :)

    Go, Becky, Go!!! (I wasn't a cheerleader, that's the best I've got.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Linda, Pat, Janel and Tammy! A treat does sound good. I'm more of a diet-soda kind of drinker, but chocolate sounds yummy! Til later........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky, here's hoping your writing takes wings!

    And P.S. Maybe we should start a contest called "Will the REAL Erma Essay Please Stand up (and Make Me Laugh)"?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear you are feeling better, Becky! I'm sending you lots of good vibes from here. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Cathy C. and Daisy! I'm feeling all the well wishes and vibes...and I'm definitely feeling the scathingly brilliant Miss Cathy C.'s humor!:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy for you, Becky. Write on for sure!

    ReplyDelete

I'm still getting quite a few spam comments that are Anonymous, so I'm trying "User with Google Accounts." If anyone tries to comment that I know, and it won't let you, send me an email, okay? Thanks so much.