Tuesday, July 20, 2010

** Rainy Day Tuesday **

I had such a great time yesterday, being the BON (Blogger of Note) at WOW (Words of Wisdom)!

Thanks again to Pam & Sandy for featuring me, for doing such a cute write-up about me, and to everyone who stopped by to take a look at my blog. I really appreciate it....especially those of you who left comments and/or became a new follower! Thank you to my 5 New Followers!! Woo-hoo!

Sometime last night it began to rain and thunder again. It was so dark and dreary when I got up around 6:00am this morning, it looked like it was night instead of what should have been a bright and sunny day.

SO, in honor of the yucky weather we've been having.....Either so sunny, hot and humid it's just awful, or so rainy it's depressing.....I've chosen just one song for today's Playlist!

In spite of the rain, I WILL have a happy day today, though, because I CHOOSE to! I truly have a wonderful life! I hope all of you choose to have a fabulous day today, too!

"I simply gotta march, my heart's a drummer. Nobody, no, nobody, is gonna rain on my parade!" -- Music and Lyrics by Bob Merrill & Jule Styne

13 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your Happy Day wish! Same to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could send some of the sunshine your way! We got storms last night too and they're still passing through the area, but for now I'm smiling at the sun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer rain, huh? Glad you're looking right past it!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a shower and then the sun, so I guess that is half rain and half sunshine. But the humidity is here to stay today. I turned on the A/C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your day was great, Becky, even though you had to make your own sunshine! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. rain or shine, good attitude to be happy .

    ReplyDelete
  7. The key word in there - my kindred soul - is choice.
    sandie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Everyone! Thanks so much for all your wonderful comments! My day was lovely, and both cloudy, rainy, sunny and steamy! And nobody rained on my parade!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I choose to have a wonderful, creative and blissfilled day tomorrow and everyday! it's just that someday's life gets in the way! heheeee....

    ciao bella
    creative carmelina...wishing you some sunny weather!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keep on marching, Becky! Thanks for bringing a smile to my face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Carmelina and Daisy! Thanks! I was just leaving my other comment, when both of yours popped on!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I read on the happiness project blog how we should act how we want to feel - it works most of the times, so your thoughts here were spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  13. And now we're back to being hot, hot, hot. I'm really looking forward to the crisp weather of Fall!

    Pat
    www.critteralley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'm still getting quite a few spam comments that are Anonymous, so I'm trying "User with Google Accounts." If anyone tries to comment that I know, and it won't let you, send me an email, okay? Thanks so much.