Friday, February 4, 2011

Writers News Shorts

Why is this post called Writers News Shorts? 'Cause this is all I got for tonight! ☺

WOOF (Women Only Over Fifty!) They're looking for stories!!

Six Questions For... On this blog, Jim Harrington asks...you guessed it.....6 questions, and gets 6 awesome answers from editors, agents and publishers. If you look at his right column and scroll to Past Posts, you'll discover small presses and publishers you've most likely never heard of. If you've had trouble finding "the right place" to submit your writing....you might just find it there.

"A single dream can launch the journey of a lifetime." -- Unknown

9 comments:

  1. Hi Becky - Thanks for the links! I qualify for the fist...I guess that's a good thing, right? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky,
    Thanks for this info. Since we are snowed in AGAIN, I suppose I'll write. How about your end of town, how much of that predicted "ONE INCH" did you receive?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the links though WOOF seems to have a bit of a problem with their posted links. I'll try again later. Enjoy yet another snow-filled day!

    Pat
    www.critteralley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to check out some of these links. Great blog, Becky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Becky - how do you get anything done with always finding these places to submit?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey everyone! Thanks for stopping by and leaving comments! Pat, I hope the WOOF site works for you now. When I was there, I didn't have any problems.

    And an extra "Hello" to a new commenter: Patricia Preston! Hi there! I stopped by your blog, too, and just became a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great links, Becky! Sorry I missed it earlier. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I'm still getting quite a few spam comments that are Anonymous, so I'm trying "User with Google Accounts." If anyone tries to comment that I know, and it won't let you, send me an email, okay? Thanks so much.