"...IF YOU FOLLOW YOUR BLISS, DOORS WILL OPEN FOR YOU THAT WOULDN'T HAVE OPENED FOR ANYONE ELSE." - Joseph Campbell

"SOMETIMES ON THE WAY TO YOUR DREAM, YOU GET LOST AND FIND A BETTER ONE." - Lisa Hammond

"IT IS POSSIBLE AT ANY AGE TO DISCOVER A LIFELONG DESIRE YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD." - Robert Brault


"IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHO YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN." - George Eliot

"WE DID NOT CHANGE AS WE GREW OLDER. WE JUST BECAME MORE CLEARLY OURSELVES." - Lynn Hall

"GO CONFIDENTLY IN THE DIRECTION OF YOUR DREAMS! LIVE THE LIFE YOU HAVE IMAGED." - Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, April 7, 2012

* Happy Easter Weekend *

Happy Easter Weekend, everyone!  I'm not sure when I'll post something new, but wanted to wish you all a beautiful weekend.



Bunny with S&P Shakers
photo taken by Becky 2010



* Welcome to my newest follower, Audry Fryer. I hope you'll stop by often and always enjoy what you read and see! Thank you! *


"On this Easter Sunday…. Forgive someone. Tell someone you love them. Let your light shine." -- Unknown

17 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by with your Easter wishes my friend. I wish you and your family a happy and blessed Easter as well. I love the little photo of those cute china bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter back at ya, Miss B!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a wonderful Easter, Becky.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter weekend to you too, my friend!

    PS: the bunny S&P shakers are just adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter Becky. I love those rabbits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Easter to you and yours, Becky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Easter to you also. Hope you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Becky!

    Hope your holiday is fun and memorable.

    Today I'm cooking and cleaning. Lots of work but WORTH it! Sincerely, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you have a lovely Easter weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm late as always, but hope you had a lovely Easter and I just love the quote!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Easter to you too! Even though it was yesterday, Easter is really every day!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, especially because I know the time it takes to stop and type one, even a short one! Thanks very much!