Which of the following statements are true?
- Today is The Ronald's birthday.
- The Ronald has spent the last two days in bed with a terrible cold.
- When my beloved dog Vern and I were on our walk yesterday afternoon, a dog came out of nowhere and attacked Vern.
- Today's high temperature was something like 65° Fahrenheit. Tomorrow's high is expected to be 46° and a low of 27°, with possible snow flurries. That's St. Louis weather for ya!
- I'll be taking a Week-Long-Blog-a-Vacation, beginning Monday February 27th, and my e-mail correspondence will be minimal, too. See you again around March 5th.
- (Answers: They're all true. When I return, I'll explain about the dog attack. Thankfully, neither Vern or I or the other dog were hurt. But it sure scared the you-know-what out of me.)
Welcome to my newest followers, Peaches Ledwidge and Protector of Vintage. I hope you'll stop by often and always enjoy what you read and see. Thank you!
“Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”
― Mark Twain