Sunday, October 19, 2014

* DELICIOUS AUTUMN *

"Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns." - George Eliot



My beloved Vern last October, 2013.
(I'm the one at the other end of the leash and taking the picture!)
 
 
Vern and I continue to go on several walks every day, especially when the weather is so beautiful. At 7:30 this morning, I actually saw my breath when I exhaled, just a little bit, but still...I love the crisp, cool, autumn temperatures! J
  
 
I've got a lot going on right now and still not finding the time to blog. Hopefully..soon!



11 comments:

  1. We agree lovely time of the year specially when it is like today sunny and mild. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Molly The Wally! Great to see your comment here! Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. It's more important to get out in the fresh air than it is to blog. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome quote!! Take care of yourself, we will be here when you return :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Keith! When YOU say you like a quote, I know it's a GOOD one! :)
      And thanks so much for telling me to take care of myself, and you'll be here when I come back. Very kind, indeed!

      Delete
  4. My soul is wedding to autumn too - I love it! How did that interview go?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've got SO much in common, Ms. Chatty!! Thanks for asking about the interview. I didn't get the job, but that's okay. Everything happens for a reason, and things are looking better!

      Delete
  5. I totally understand the need to have a life outside of blog land! We all need space in our lives. Enjoy the delicious Autumn season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandy! Thanks much! You're another sight for sore eyes, as the saying goes! :)

      Delete
  6. I love autumn, too...everything about it. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I'm still getting quite a few spam comments that are Anonymous, so I'm trying "User with Google Accounts." If anyone tries to comment that I know, and it won't let you, send me an email, okay? Thanks so much.