Sunday, August 13, 2017

* NOSTALGIC SUNDAY *



IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER "NOSTALGIC SUNDAY!"



I'm happy to say that I'm at home and I'm still able to work on my blog! I always used to use Internet Explorer, but I'm using a different one, and it seems to be the one I need to stick with. 

I haven't had "fun" blogging in a long time, but I hope to discover that joy again, and soon, like as in...Now! 

So, my nostalgic thoughts this evening are of past years when so many of us were blogging consistently...as many of you still do.
I always enjoyed the:
  • Writerly blogs
  • Tea cup blogs
  • Photography blogs
  • Food & Recipe blogs
  • Humorous blogs
  • Serious blogs
  • Motivational blogs
  • Etcetera!


I plan to be back soon, posting on my blog, and reading as many of yours as I possibly can. Have a beautiful, blissful week everyone!




All my crazy friends mean the world to me!
You know who you are! 💗

13 comments:

  1. I am really looking forward to your return - just so long as you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sue! Perfect way of thinking! :)

      Delete
  2. I hope the blog Gods smile upon you and you can now continue to blog and read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You didn't mention the "Music Blogs".
    Should I feel slighted? Offended? Out to lunch?

    Oh, heck, I'm always out to lunch. Ain't nuttin' new about that!

    ~ D-FensDogG
    (link:] STMcC Presents 'Battle Of The Bands'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! Stephen T....I'm so sorry! I thought I had covered just about all the blogs I liked, so you have my apology, sir! :) Yes, I love music blogs, too. And I checked yours earlier and saw that you're doing the Battle of the Bands...again, still? I guess I'm the one who's been "out to lunch!" Thanks so much for stopping by. I've missed you and your comments! :)

      Delete
    2. No worries, Becky. I was just teasing you.

      And, yes, Battle Of The Bands has never ceased to be. However, most of us do it just once a month now, on the 15th. Feel free to cast a vote if you want to.

      ~ D-FensDogG
      (link:] STMcC Presents 'Battle Of The Bands'

      Delete
    3. Hey, I knew you were teasing me! I'll try to remember to stop by for the Battles, too. Thanks!!

      Delete
  4. I sure do, I'm an etcetera. Hurry back to full time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to take a break when something isn't fun and I hope you can figure out how to make it fun for you again. :) Sometimes taking the pressure off to have long posts, or always do a certain meme etc. can be too much and it can be more of a when it happens it happens kind of things. Some blogs I visit have a meme or photo up and a sentence or two. :)

    Good luck!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jess! All great advice! I think part of my problem is Facebook, even though I don't spend much time on it, it has transformed the way people (including me) write and comment about things. Everything is a quick "Like" or "Happy Face," etc.

      Delete
  6. I started blogging in early 2006, back before it became the business that it is. Gone are the days of folks visiting back and seeking to develop friendships. Now, it's all about having tons of followers and growing your blog. I actually don't enjoy blogging anymore, and I have pretty much ceased it altogether.

    Blessings to you,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete

I'm still getting quite a few spam comments that are Anonymous, so I'm trying "User with Google Accounts." If anyone tries to comment that I know, and it won't let you, send me an email, okay? Thanks so much.