Thursday, September 21, 2017

* THE FIRST DAY OF AUTUMN? *

Hello All ~

Although tomorrow, September 22nd is the first day of autumn, it certainly doesn't feel that way in my little part of this great big world. In fact, we're having a heat wave...We did have cooler temps here and there a while back, but we knew it wasn't time yet for that to continue. It's been 90⁰F + here, plus very humid! I am SO ready for my favorite season to return...and fast.

Hopefully, to help make it feel a bit cooler, here are some favorite photos I've taken over the past few years:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~~~~~
 
 
 
I found this quote online somewhere
and it just spoke to me...
 
Goodnight!
 


6 comments:

  1. LOVE the arboreal fireworks you shared. The quote is excellent too. My mind is frequently very, very noisy.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those leaves are fiery enough to make one feel quite warm, like holding your hands to the flames. I love the pillow quote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that quote..it is SO true We are having our heat wave as well....no complaints here, it can last as long as it wants.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures and the quote are beautiful. Autumn is my favorite tool I'm off to the mountains to cool off and heal my soul a little.

    ReplyDelete
  5. From your lips to God's ears! That quote ... YESSSSS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all, dear friends! Myrna, your words "I'm off to the mountains to cool off and heal my soul a little." REALLY spoke to me. I sure wish I could do that! Wishing you all a restful weekend, whatever you may do. Hugs to all!

    ReplyDelete

I'm still getting quite a few spam comments that are Anonymous, so I'm trying "User with Google Accounts." If anyone tries to comment that I know, and it won't let you, send me an email, okay? Thanks so much.