Sunday, January 21, 2018

* A MONTH HAS FLOWN BY *

I can't believe it's been a month since I was here. I'm happy to say that I am well and plan to stay that way for...at least a year!  J  

Not a whole lot has been going on that's worth writing about, and that's another reason I haven't posted for a while.

Things are going well.....I'm happier than I've been in quite some time. Various troubling and difficult situations had been going on with some family members, but I've learned that although I'd like to be able to "fix" things...I cannot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have I ever mentioned how much I would LOVE to travel? And how much I love mountains even though I don't live near any of them? In addition to visiting friends and family, which I wish I could do much more often than I'm able, there are places I desperately want to see. Some other time I'll explain why I want to journey to them, but for now I'll list just a few.


Banff Resort, Alberta Canada   http://www.banff.ca/ 





Train travel through the Rocky Mountains





Vacationing in New England during autumn 






And in addition, visit my FAR AWAY blog friends - who live all over the world!
I guess I need to start buying Lottery tickets, if most of this is going to happen!







12 comments:

  1. I am really glad to hear that you are happy and well. Send some of the wellness this way. Please.
    And yes, buy lottery tickets too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi EC! Thank you and I will happily share my wellness with you....Swish - it is on its way! :)

      Delete
  2. Coincidentally, I've just given up buying lottery tickets after nearly breaking the bank last year and winning zero. I'd love to travel too, but it's not happening any time soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi River! I understand completely about never winning the lottery :) I don't even want or need the MILLIONS that some people win. I'd be thrilled with $50,000!

      Delete
  3. Glad to see you back and feeling fine again. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a big lottery win for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi OSC! Thanks for stopping by...and keeping your fingers crossed :)

      Delete
  4. Some things can only be fixed by the people in them.

    Love your trip photos!


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandi! You are so correct about people fixing problems! And yes, aren't those photos gorgeous? Those are some dream trips I'm going to attempt to actually make happen!

      Delete
  5. The mountains are part of what I miss most about Tennessee; I always liked going on long drives and admiring the beauty of the mountains, especially during the summer. It'd be great to travel, especially to meet people in the blogosphere, because we've all communicated online for years but have never gotten to meet in person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi NW! Thanks so much for stopping and commenting! I've driven through the mountains in Tennessee, too, and you're right....they are very pretty! And I hope that some day a lot of us blogger friends WILL be able to meet!

      Delete
  6. I get to enjoy the fall in New England- but I would love to travel to the other places you mentioned. Traveling sounds like such fun. I haven't been many places- but I have done a little traveling. :)

    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jess! I've been fortunate to be able to do some traveling, but always for vacations with family, or moving from place to place in younger years. NOW is when I want to travel to where I want to travel! :) I'll let ya know how that works out!

      Delete

I'm still getting quite a few spam comments that are Anonymous, so I'm trying "User with Google Accounts." If anyone tries to comment that I know, and it won't let you, send me an email, okay? Thanks so much.