Friday, August 12, 2016

* A MINI FAMILY REUNION *

I've been a bit MIA for a couple of weeks, as my post title hints....

Also, lots of other happenings are going on in this gal's life that I will share as soon as I can.

Right now, just know that all is mostly good stuff.... and the stuff that isn't mostly good....well, it's not that big of a deal.

I think all of you know that I firmly believe:

Life is too short to be unhappy,
so change the circumstances that can be changed.



And
 

Bloom where you are planted!

 
 
 
 
 

More mostly good news next week!
 
 
 
 


7 comments:

  1. Spending time with family always makes me feel good.

    Pat
    Critter Alley

    ReplyDelete
  2. "One day can change everything"
    Yes it can. The very next day might just change it all again or back the way things were....a person could get dizzy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such wisdom in your post today, Becky. So happy there is so much good going on in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad things are "mostly good" for you. I figure if you're in the plus column on goodness, you're doing okay!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much everyone! I still don't have the "rest of the story"... but hopefully can blog about it soon!

    ReplyDelete

I'm still getting quite a few spam comments that are Anonymous, so I'm trying "User with Google Accounts." If anyone tries to comment that I know, and it won't let you, send me an email, okay? Thanks so much.