A very busy, productive weekend, but not enough time to give it justice right now. In short.....
1) Attended a writers workshop: Got some good tips & ideas, met new writers, saw writer friends.
2) Did quite a bit of editing and some new writing.
3) Actually made a dent in the mountain of laundry (for only 2 people...how does this happen?)
4) Stopped and looked at dogs for adoption. Haven't found THE ONE yet, but at least I'm feeling ready to really open up my heart and home...again.
5) Did a little singin' and dancin' around the house....just because it's fun and I love it! (and great exercise!)
6) Bought some cool things at Michael's Craft Store for my Saturday Writers Door-Prizes-Goodies-Bag!
7) Oh, one distressing incident: A very good friend of ours fell from his deck while working on it Saturday afternoon. Long story short, but he has broken bones in his face, extremely sore ribs, etc. Please keep him and his wife in your thoughts or prayers.....whichever you believe in.
Have a wonderful, blissful week everyone!
Hello and Welcome to my two newest members: Madeleine & Dominic! Thank for your wonderful comments and I hope you always enjoy your visits!
"Each friend represents in us, a world possibly not born, until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." -- Anais Nin
(I consider a friend both the 2-legged and 4-legged kind!)