Tuesday, September 1, 2009

* Happy September 1st *

It's another beautiful day in the neighborhood......as Mr. Rogers always sang!

I have many exciting things going on right now, even though none of them include being published, at the moment anyway! I was contacted by a high school english teacher today about speaking to a few classes on creative writing and newspaper writing, which also includes my motivational speaking about going for your dreams in life.....at any age.

Also, I'm meeting a newly acquired friend for lunch today! I'm looking forward to it, of course, but an extra bonus is that it's probably an hour's drive and I'll have enough time to listen to a favorite CD or two! Most of my driving usually consists of a few minutes here and there, so that calls for the radio, or the sounds of silence.

Other opportunities are hovering, too.....but I can't say anything yet about them. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm still getting quite a few spam comments that are Anonymous, so I'm trying "User with Google Accounts." If anyone tries to comment that I know, and it won't let you, send me an email, okay? Thanks so much.