Wednesday, September 30, 2009

** A NEW BREAD CO. LOCATION **

All you Bread Company lovers in the St. Peters area......Have you heard the great news?! A Bread Company is opening soon in a great location. It's between Pier One and Mid Rivers Mall, in a building that previously housed a carpet store, next to a mattress store. If I read the signs correctly, the mattress store appeared to be empty and for sale.

Even though the Bread Co. on Mid Rivers Mall Drive, near Hwy-94 isn't THAT far away, this new location will be a lot closer to home....AND Barnes & Noble.....another favorite hang-out!!


The new Bread Co. is scheduled to open in about 2 weeks!! Let's all make a date to have a writers meeting and dinner there, what'ya say??

4 comments:

  1. Hi Becky,
    I was thrilled when I saw the sign for the new location. I LOVE the Bread Co.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna,
    I LOVE that place, too!! Maybe we can arrange a get-together sometime in the near future there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I think we'll need to help with their Grand Opening! Maybe have a writers get-together!

    ReplyDelete

I'm still getting quite a few spam comments that are Anonymous, so I'm trying "User with Google Accounts." If anyone tries to comment that I know, and it won't let you, send me an email, okay? Thanks so much.