Sunday, January 3, 2010

** Need Help with Followers Photos **

For the past few days, my Followers photos have not been showing on my blog, nor are they on other blogs I look at. The word "followers" is there, but no photos....just a large blank area.

Does anyone have any ideas as to why this began to happen? I even removed that gadget and reinstalled it, but it was still the same. It's one of those little things that is really aggravating me! I hope there's someone reading this that knows the answer and can tell me how to fix it!! Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Hooray--they're back! Glad you were able to fix it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tam....but that's the problem! I haven't fixed it....I can't see them, but I guess everyone else can! And I can't see them on your blog or anyone else's I look at! Isn't that really weird??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whooops! Hold the presses! I cleared cookies, etc. on my main computer and the photos are back! Yay! I'll do that to my laptop and see if that works on it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep...the photos are back...even on my laptop!! I've missed all your pretty faces!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm still getting quite a few spam comments that are Anonymous, so I'm trying "User with Google Accounts." If anyone tries to comment that I know, and it won't let you, send me an email, okay? Thanks so much.