Monday, February 1, 2010

** A Life Changing Experience **

I am not exaggerating when I say this past weekend has changed me. And in such positive & powerful ways I may not even be able to convey them, nor may I want to, at least not completely. What? Me, speechless? Yes.

I will surely post more information and photos later, but for now I just wanted to let everyone know I'm home.

"Looking back, you realize that a very special person passed briefly through your life, and that person was you. It is not too late to become that person again." -- Robert Brault

10 comments:

  1. Glad to see you made it home safe and sound. Can't wait to see what you have to say about the retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Janel! I'm sure that by this evening I'll post at least a little something about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becky,
    Your trip to Iowa over the weekend sounds so cool (and I'm not just talking weather).
    Please, please let us know about it.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Donna! And, cool is not even close to what it was there! It was FRIGID!!! Today, here, in good old St. Peters when it was in the 30's, it was rather balmy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad the trip went well and the experience was everything you wanted and more, from the sounds of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Tam! We'll have to meet for coffee, so I can tell you all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you had a satisfying a successful experience.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Pat. It was amazing!! I'm SO glad I attended.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad it went well and that you are safely back home again. It's fun to do something out of the ordinary once in a while like that. It gives us new things to think about.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Daisy! I hope to get something posted about it tomorrow. There's so much I want to say!

    ReplyDelete

I'm still getting quite a few spam comments that are Anonymous, so I'm trying "User with Google Accounts." If anyone tries to comment that I know, and it won't let you, send me an email, okay? Thanks so much.