Monday, March 15, 2010

** No Time For Bad Karma **

Since my rant the other day concerning a certain writing competition, I've evolved into a new me. Actually, that's not correct because I haven't become new. I'm continuing on in my usual optimistic, cheerful way of thinking. My criticism was a minor step backwards, but my attitude about life won't allow me to remain so negative.

Therefore, I have deleted that entire post.

Don't Worry!  ♪♫♪   Be Happy! ♪♫♪     Write On!

“Happiness depends more on how life strikes you than on what happens." -- Andy Rooney

6 comments:

  1. Hey, whenever there's a choice, it's always better to choose happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you! Positive is always better than negative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky - how cool are YOU?!?

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your very kind comments about my Erma piece - I truly appreciate that.

    Hope to meet you at the upcoming conference!

    Take care...

    :-D Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Pat, Janel and Tammy! Yeah...what can I say?! I am who I am! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, thank YOU, Anna for stopping by MY blog! We both must be cool!
    Someday, I'll send you my RANT and all the comments....because I copied and pasted them into my Office Word, before I deleted from my blog! Been watching too many Law & Order shows, I guess! :D
    Please come back anytime, and I will also go back to yours!

    ReplyDelete

I'm still getting quite a few spam comments that are Anonymous, so I'm trying "User with Google Accounts." If anyone tries to comment that I know, and it won't let you, send me an email, okay? Thanks so much.