Monday, May 17, 2010

** Another Manic Monday **

The weekend was a busy and fun one, and this week will be more of the same. It's the week of THE GRADUATION!! Yes, my "baby" graduates from college this week......sniff, sniff..... Where did the years go?

I think I've had about 2 hours of sleep since yesterday. Between Tiger and my new friend, "Arthur", it's getting more and more difficult to get a good night's sleep. Who is Arthur you ask? Why, he's the new pain in my neck....Arthur-Itis! (well....it seemed funny at 3:00 am)

I'll be back later today with news of my May Contest Give-Away.

“Some national parks have long waiting lists for camping reservations. When you have to wait a year to sleep next to a tree, something is wrong.” -- George Carlin

6 comments:

  1. How exciting! Congrats to you and your son on a job well done!

    Your friend, Arthur, visits me from time to time also and unfortunately he always overstays his welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! You must be so proud of your son. :)

    Hopefully Arthur will take a hike soon and let you get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so exciting about your son. Congrats to you both.

    Hope arthur leaves soon!

    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations again to all of you! Hope your P.T. teaches you some good moves for beating that old Arthur. He's a mean one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the graduate (and to his Mom for helping him get there!).

    I'm sorry to hear that arthritis is slowing you down. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pat, Janel, Chatty, Tammy & Daisy! Thanks so much! I really appreciate all my blog buddies!! Since it's 1:00 am, I guess it's my bedtime again! I hope to not even mention Arthur OR Tiger tomorrow!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm still getting quite a few spam comments that are Anonymous, so I'm trying "User with Google Accounts." If anyone tries to comment that I know, and it won't let you, send me an email, okay? Thanks so much.