Monday, June 28, 2010

* MY 12-HOUR SLEEP MARATHON *

As the quote at the end of my previous post says, ""A day of worry is more exhausting than a week of work"...And, I've had almost a week's worth of worry, due to Scott's situation, then I must be... truly exhausted!

I mentioned to a couple of friends today, plus my husband this evening, that I think I need one of my 12-Hour Sleep Marathons, and I do believe tonight is the night!

I'm crawling into bed, with a book in hand...and hope to sleep for many, many hours. If not, and it turns out to be one of my long naps, then I'll most likely be back on my blog tonight.....but I honestly hope that won't be happening.

And to Estrella.....It took me forever to type this short blog post, due to my tiredness!!!

"A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book". ~ Irish Proverb

11 comments:

  1. Wishing you a peaceful night of restful sleep. If you dream, let it be of joyous things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you get some sleep. if this doesn't work, sometimes i take a tynol p.m. good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet dreams my friend. Let go and fall asleep, sandie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nighty night, Becky. Sleep with the angels, long, deep, and peaceful. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you get a good night's rest, Becky. I think worrying is the most exhausting thing you can do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww, thank you all so much! When I woke up and read these comments, I felt as if I had been tucked into bed and watched over by angels! BTW, I did wake up quite "early", but it was a wonderful, sound sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see that I'm ready this 12 hours after you posted it. I hope the sleep marathon went well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry you were so tired, but the message was heard loud and clear;
    I'm also terrible at writing anything coherent when I'm tired :P
    Wish I could have a 12 hour sleep marathon these days...

    Glad you had a good night sleep even if you woke up earlier than expected!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I could sleep 12 hours at a crack. I'm lucky if I can do six.

    Menopause stinks.

    "/

    PS. Hope you get the beauty sleep you're hoping for...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Janel, Estrella and Sue! Yes, the sleep was pretty darn good! And, Sue, I hardly ever sleep that long!! I'm into the 6 hour or so night's sleep, too! It's only when I'm totally exhausted that more hours "happen"!

    ReplyDelete

I'm still getting quite a few spam comments that are Anonymous, so I'm trying "User with Google Accounts." If anyone tries to comment that I know, and it won't let you, send me an email, okay? Thanks so much.