Tuesday, June 15, 2010

* Tea Cup Tuesday - Part 3 *

I'm feeling extremely grateful tonight.....for various reasons. Since it's almost midnight, though, and I'm not in one of my Night Owl modes, I'll have to write about it tomorrow.

For those of you who might check back here for my comments in the last 4 or 5 posts, I've finally managed to leave some for you. I have some reading and commenting to catch up on, too, at other blogs!

Knowing that all of you are "out there" and sometimes thinking of your numerous blog friends, hopefully including me, is one of those things that makes me happy, joyful, & blissful.

I"ll say good night and send you over to Robert Brault's blog. He is an amazing, inspiring man and I love his quotes! (That's why I'm not posting a quote here tonight. You can go to his blog and read so many beautiful quotes!)

11 comments:

  1. hope you got a good nights sleep. will check out the blog you mentioned. rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knowing that a few people are thinking of me always makes me blissful too! :)

    Oh, and thanks for sharing, I love Robert's blog, great quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An attitude of gratitude is the perfect way to be a happy person.

    Pat
    www.critteralley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rose! I DID have a good night's sleep and I'm ready for my day! Thanks!

    Hi Estrella! Thanks and I'm glad you like Robert's blog, too. I first came across his quotes months ago and then wound up finding his blog, as well.

    Hi K9 Pat! I love that..."An attitude of gratitude"! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a Robert Brault fan, too.

    Figures, eh?

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello Becky!
    so it was May 31st was it?
    hehe....
    i love that picture..and had no idea that i inspired you to want to take a photo!!! yeah me! yeah you!

    blogging is bliss right! all this inspiration floating out in the digital universe!

    ciao bella
    creative carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi: I do hope you got a good night sleep. I want to tell you how much I love the tea pot. It just looks like something royality would use. It is so very beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. You are a blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for posting that--I loved those! Here are two of my favorites:

    "Worse than breaking a promise is spending the rest of our lives staying true to a broken promise."


    "No matter how mourned your death, there will be a gathering after the funeral where the chief topic of conversation is how good the squash casserole is."

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Becky Bop-I'm on She Writes, too!

    Was it my imagination or were there like THREE tea posts? You must REALLY like that tea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Knowing you are out there makes me happy too, Becky. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Becky, I've been thinking about you. I'm glad you came by for a visit. Thank you for the link, I'm heading there now..
    hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete

I'm still getting quite a few spam comments that are Anonymous, so I'm trying "User with Google Accounts." If anyone tries to comment that I know, and it won't let you, send me an email, okay? Thanks so much.