Thursday, June 30, 2011

If It's Thursday, I'm Really Mixed Up

Being mixed up should not come as a surprise to those of you who know me. I just composed and posted my Friday, "I WONDER", blog post. I even began with the sentence, "Can it possibly be Friday again, already?" Hmmm... Apparently not! So, that little bit of clever and witty info is waiting patiently in the Edit section.

Whew! Do I feel better! I thought I lost a day somewhere. Oh well, at least I already have tomorrow's post ready to go. Just hope I remember.

This morning, I'm enjoying the beautiful sunny sky, the chirping of birds, the leaves fluttering in the trees, hearing the easy-listening music on my cable tv, my cup of coffee, and the desire to write today!
So, it's tah-tah for now!


Welcome to my newest follower: Miss GOP (Good on Paper)  I hope you'll stop by often and always enjoy what you read and see! Thank you!

"I've forgotten many things but the most embarrassing by far was when I forgot to meet a friend for lunch. I was having a very lazy morning, still in my pj's, when my phone rang at 11:45am. The minute I saw her name on Caller ID, I remembered!" -- Becky Povich

9 comments:

  1. This is funny, Becky! Makes me feel a little better about my Werewolves of London incident. ;) I know I heard it somewhere. :D

    I'm looking forward to your Friday post tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA ! You are so funny ! When that happens to me, I'm grateful I didn't miss something by losing a day and then when I forget to be somewhere for something, I just laugh and apologize...happens to everyone sometime !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it was Friday all morning. I took my son to the dentist, and he kept reminding me that it was Thursday. The appointment was for THURSDAY. So I would not have given your Friday post a second thought, had I seen it today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've lost days, too, Becky....the calendar gets ahead of itself. Hope your weekend is splendid. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your quote. I don't feel so bad now! he he he

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Becky,
    Just dropped by your blog for the first time; it's such fun here! Signed up to follow you and hope that maybe you'll reciprocate. I MUST ask...what breed of dog is Vern? My Koda looks so much like him. We know Koda's part yellow lab and possibly pit...how about Vern?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's hilarious, Becky, though I've been known to lose a day just like that sometimes...
    Plus, having posts ready to simply hit publish on is always a good thing.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Becky,
    I love to know other people do this! I have forgotten significant portions of my life--like the entire semester of calculus in college. Funny the things I can remember--like lyrics to 80s one hit wonders on the radio. Priorities, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Julie! Thanks! Yeah, now whenever I hear that song, I'll think of you! :)

    Hey Nonna! Glad you liked this!

    Hi Val~ Thanks. I knew I could count on you!

    Hi Susan! Boy, the calendar really DOES get us messed up, doesn't?

    Hi Lynn! Thanks! I hope you're feeling A LOT better!

    Hi Debora! How wonderful of you to find me and become a follower! (BTW, I left a comment on your blog about being a follower. Please let me know!) Vern is part Yellow Lab, just like your Koda! I looked at his photos, and yes he and Vern sure look alike! We don't know what else Vern is.

    Hi Estrella! Thanks, and great to hear from you!

    Hi Julie! Oh, I know what you mean! I've said that if I was a teacher, I'd "teach" all the things my students need to memorize by putting them to music!

    ReplyDelete

I'm still getting quite a few spam comments that are Anonymous, so I'm trying "User with Google Accounts." If anyone tries to comment that I know, and it won't let you, send me an email, okay? Thanks so much.