Thursday, June 9, 2011

I'm Goin' Wacky, Along with the Sun

Hey Everyone. I've been really busy with my writing & editing.....Yay!... plus other projects. Every day I say to myself that later tonight I will stop by and comment on many of your blogs! It just isn't happening, though. If I haven't been by in a while, please don't think I've forgotten about you or any other negative reason! Sometimes I stop to read a little, but just don't leave a comment.

Until later, hope you're having.... Hot Fun in the Summertime!

Also, Hello & Welcome to my newest follower: Val Thevictorian! I hope you'll stop by often....unless you don't have time! ☺... and always enjoy what you read and see! Thank you so much!


"I think of life itself now as a wonderful play that I've written for myself, and so my purpose is to have the utmost fun playing my part." -- Shirley MacLaine

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the welcome. I manage to read through my blog list every day, but I don't always comment. Not because I'm busy. Mainly because I'm lazy. Or I might be signed in under my other identity, and Blogger has been a pain about letting me switch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky. Just checkin' in to see how the writing is going. Sounds promising...

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that feeling of not getting around enough!! We need more time in our days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogger won't let me comment on half my blog buddies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you are working on what you what to be working on. Thanks for being so great about stopping by my blog. It has been a crazy summer -and it isn't even summer yet!! We've been hot and windy, and now we have smoke from the fire in AZ, all the way here in Santa Fe. I miss the ocean right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi darlin'!! Time is a rare commodity that we dole out to ourselves as best we can. That's all we can do...our best. :) It is tough to get around to every blog I'd like to read. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aloha Becky, I know what you mean about "later tonight". Going through my 'favorite blog' list at night just isn't long enough for me to visit everyone. Not that I'm using all my time wisely during the day, but I try to work on several projects during the day while I still play; just not enough time in a day.
    Keep on writing, warm hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is the sun going whacky? I can't say I've noticed. Mind you, it would help if we saw more of it here. Then you might pick up on it.

    I try to set aside an hour a week to go through the list of blogs I follow, then stop by each and say howdy!

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete

I'm still getting quite a few spam comments that are Anonymous, so I'm trying "User with Google Accounts." If anyone tries to comment that I know, and it won't let you, send me an email, okay? Thanks so much.