Monday, September 3, 2018

* IT'S LABOR DAY IN THE USA *

I'm sure the few people who still stop by my blog are tired of reading things like "I can't believe that it's"... such-and-such month!

Your friendship means the WORLD to me...






I've been very busy with the most unusual tasks....I will share all of them with you soon!


P.S. Have you ever thought about what you would want to do if you came into a large inheritance or won a big lottery? My top answer is: I would travel!! Travel all around the world to visit all you fabulous blog friends!!

Until next time......

4 comments:

  1. Unusual tasks? Tell us more. And I do hope that they were happy and productive ones.
    Enjoy your weekend (and year).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sue! Yes...happy and productive things going on! I don't mean to be secretive, it's just that I'm not quite ready to write a thousand word post! Ha! Thank you so much for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have I ever thought...? Don't get me started. I think about that ALL THE TIME! and I know exactly what I would do with a Scrooge McDuck-sized stash of cash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi River! You and I are so similar in many ways, aren't we?? Love your comment about Scrooge McDuck, too! :)

      Delete

I'm still getting quite a few spam comments that are Anonymous, so I'm trying "User with Google Accounts." If anyone tries to comment that I know, and it won't let you, send me an email, okay? Thanks so much.