Friday, July 10, 2020

* IT'S JULY 10TH ? *

Once again, just popping in to say I'm still alive and well, and so are the rest of the family. I think of all of you every day and hope all is well in your lives, as well. 


Long Distance Friendship Quote | Quote Number 668217 | Picture Quotes


The only one who's doing a bit "poorly" is Charlie. He has some issues with his liver AND thyroid, but he's on some meds, so hoping he will be all better soon! (If these don't do the trick, he'll need an ultrasound, which costs a lot of $$$) 



Oh, our son, Mark, who moved to New Orleans last year for a teaching job, drove up and surprised the heck out of us on Father's Day!! I've never had such an awesome surprise. He stayed with friends and was here for 2 weeks, so we got to see him quite a bit. Next, he's on to Rochester, NY for a new teaching position. Nothing like going from hot and humid, to cold and snowy! But he LOVES snow, so he should love it there! 😃

when-the-weather-is-hot-keep-a-cool-mind-when-the-weather-is-cold ...







Once again, just popping in to say I'm still alive and well, and so are the rest of the family.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the update.
    I hope you all stay well (including Charlie).
    I hear you on the ultraound expense too. Jazz had one last year and narrowly avoided another a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sue! I'll keep you updated on Charlie.

      Delete
  2. Hope your sweet Charlie feels better. You must be so proud of your son. Our grandsoon studied in New York.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Linda for your sweet comments! I'll keep everyone posted about Charlie. Right now he's not taking his pills very well :(
    And thank you complimenting Mark. Yes, we're definitely proud of him.

    ReplyDelete

I'm still getting quite a few spam comments that are Anonymous, so I'm trying "User with Google Accounts." If anyone tries to comment that I know, and it won't let you, send me an email, okay? Thanks so much.