Wednesday, October 21, 2020

** WHERE HAVE I BEEN? **

 I can't believe it's been almost a month since I posted anything. Did I mention I'm working more days at my job? I always worked just 2 days per week, Tuesdays & Fridays. The past 6 weeks or so, I've been working 3 or 4 days per week. I like the extra money, and I love my job and all the people...but the drive back and forth is a bit tiring. 

I'm not complaining, just explaining! LOL So, between my free time, and my "tired" time, I haven't even thought about blogging (posting my own or reading any of yours!)  Nor I have thought about replying to emails, etc. My apologies! 

I sincerely hope all of you are safe and healthy. Let's hope and pray that 2021 will be a fabulous year!


Bye for now.



4 comments:

  1. Nice to hear that you are busy and tired but well. Keep looking after yourself. Please.
    And yes, I think most of us hope that 2021 is a much better year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue! Thank you for stopping and commenting! I hope you're doing well, too! The temperature here has been feeling more like winter than autumn, but that's really kind of the norm. I told Ron this afternoon that I'm going to bake some banana bread tomorrow. When it gets colder, I feel like baking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky, it sounds like you're doing well. I'm so glad you're keeping busy and enjoying your work and the outdoors. So nice to read you. I think of you often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Myrna! I think of you often, too! I hope you and all your family are doing well. I've stopped by your blog a time or two and your poetry just gets more beautiful every day!! I think you should self publish a book of those! True! I buy a lot of them...one for me and others for gifts! :)

      Delete

I'm still getting quite a few spam comments that are Anonymous, so I'm trying "User with Google Accounts." If anyone tries to comment that I know, and it won't let you, send me an email, okay? Thanks so much.