Friday, February 11, 2022

* IT'S OUR ANNIVERSARY! *

Today is our wedding anniversary ... our 39th.

What? How can that be possible? 
It seems like 20 years ago, 
and yet in reality it's almost twice as long as that!

Ron bought me red roses, which was a wonderful surprise! 
He's certainly gotten me flowers before, 
roses, carnations, etc. but it still was a surprise.


My eye surgery was this past Monday, Feb 7th. 
It took longer than the first one on my other eye
a few years ago, but that was explained to me up front.

I go back Monday, Feb 14th for my post-op check up.
My vision is still a little "off" which was also explained. 
My eye is supposed to "relax" soon 
and my vision to be back to normal. 

I certainly hope I'll be able to see well enough
 to go back to my part-time job sometime soon. 
I'm getting a bit bored. 😀

~~~~

“A woman of vision may have lost her eyesight, but she can see afar; because through her mind, she conceives far beyond what eyes can see.”

― Gift Gugu Mona, Woman of Virtue:


4 comments:

  1. A very, very Happy Anniversary to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary. Time floes when youare having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary, BECKY-O!
    39 years, that's quite an accomplishment.

    I sure hope your eye surgery heals well and quickly and is a 20/20 success!!

    ~ D-FensDogG

    ReplyDelete

I'm still getting quite a few spam comments that are Anonymous, so I'm trying "User with Google Accounts." If anyone tries to comment that I know, and it won't let you, send me an email, okay? Thanks so much.