Thursday, October 10, 2024

A BAKE SALE AND CRAFT FAIR

 It's great to be back! I hope I can maintain the energy! Ha! 


I'll have a table this Saturday, at a local bake sale and craft fair, selling my memoir and a few Chicken Soup for the Soul books. I'm really looking forward to it. It's sure to be fun, even if I don't sell many books. 😊

If anyone reading this lives near me, let me know and I'll send you the address and information. Please stop by! There's sure to be tons of yummy baked items. 😍


I'll be back sometime soon! 

(old photo!)


(old photo!)


(Current photo. Sheesh, I got old! LOL)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm still getting quite a few spam comments that are Anonymous, so I'm trying "User with Google Accounts." If anyone tries to comment that I know, and it won't let you, send me an email, okay? Thanks so much.