Saturday, December 5, 2009

** Writer Web Sites **

I discovered two different websites yesterday that are looking for, from what I could tell, writers to post personal essays on their sites. They both looked so intriguing I thought I'd pass the info along!

Catholic Mom:  http://www.catholicmom.com/

Mom's Who Need Wine: http://www.momswhoneedwine.com/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Also, my story "Thoughts On Love & Forgiveness" which is included in Chicken Soup for the Soul; Divorce & Recovery was also published online last month at http://www.beliefnet.com/. It can still be found under: www.beliefnet.com/Inspiration/Chicken-Soup-For-The-Soul/2009/12/Thoughts-on-Love-and-Forgiveness.aspx. If you get a chance to read it, please feel free to leave a rating   ;-)

5 comments:

  1. Thanks, Becky. The Catholic Mom site is especially interesting to me since I'm an editor for a Catholic publisher. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dianna! I particularly thought of you when I found this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. H'mmm. Moms Who Need Wine? Somehow I can really relate to this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, well I'm not longer Catholic and I don't drink, but thanks for posting the sites. I'll take a look anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks K9Friend & Lynn! Nah, it doesn't matter if you partake of any libations...or are any particular kind of religion, etc...I just thought they were such unique and different sites for us writer-gals!

    ReplyDelete

I'm still getting quite a few spam comments that are Anonymous, so I'm trying "User with Google Accounts." If anyone tries to comment that I know, and it won't let you, send me an email, okay? Thanks so much.