Thursday, March 11, 2010

** I Know It's Thursday.....But What Month Is It? **

I have so much I want to write about. So many different topics. AND, I have Judith Ryan Hendricks' Question & Answer Session to post. Plus, I have so much to catch up on in my other life...you know, those annoying duties such as going through the mail, paying bills, putting away clean clothes & towels, filing all the junk I kept stacking on the floor in my office, while telling myself I'd feel so much better tomorrow, but tomorrow never came.....

Well, a funny thing happened while I was writing this post. I decided to complain about a couple of things that really bothered me, even though I knew that wasn't my usual style, not the real me. After typing away and writing for what seemed like an endless amount of time, I "saved" my work, while I decided which quote to post at the end. When I came back to this, the only part that was "saved" was the above first paragraph, and one line of the new paragraph...."I have a couple of things I want to complain about."

I think I just experienced serendipity! I wrote it. I got it out of my system. 'Nuff said!

"The purpose of life is to live a life of purpose." -- Anonymous

12 comments:

  1. Good question about the month! Only a few days we had freezing rain, then balmly 60s, last night tornado sirens, and this morning it is cold and we have furnace running! Wow, weather is a pain. Can't beleive tornados before I have winter gloves packed away again.

    Your mantle looks nice and springy! I am drinking Harney's Caribe today; it tastes like your mantle looks!Fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quote, Becky. You always are so cheerful; it's so unlike you to complain, so I'm happy you ended on an upbeat note.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky, we all have to sound off some time. I'm happy that the weather has warmed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Things do seem to have a way of working out, don't they? Although ... I'm sure we've all experienced disappearing text from posts, e-mails, etc. It can feel a bit like being punched in the mid-section!

    Thank you for stopping by and leaving the thoughtful comment. Always good to hear from you!

    Regards,
    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's amazing how your outlook can change when you get things "out of your system." Writing - it's cheap therapy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Claudia! Thanks for your great comments. We had a tornado "watch" last night and another very nice, sunny, warm day today. But our temp is going back down toward "normal" now. Glad you like my mantle. I've never heard of Harney's Caribe, but it sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Donna, thanks! I love that quote, too. I just saw it today for the first time....at my chiropractor's office!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Linda! Yeah, it was quite a rant I had going! :o

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Bill! Thanks for stopping by! Yes, I've lost stuff before when I was blogging. Then I got the bright idea to copy and paste it into my Word or Office until I was ready to actually post it. I guess I was too wrapped up today in my negativity! I'm relieved that I lost it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Janel! You are so right! Very cheap therapy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sometimes it helps to just write away your troubles, doesn't it?

    Glad things are looking up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Writing is wonderfully therapeutic, isn't it, Becky? To me, it's always such a treat to write...even if I have only a short time in which to do it. Take care. Sincerely, Susan

    ReplyDelete

I'm still getting quite a few spam comments that are Anonymous, so I'm trying "User with Google Accounts." If anyone tries to comment that I know, and it won't let you, send me an email, okay? Thanks so much.