Thursday, April 1, 2010

** AND THE WINNER IS..... **

Happy April 1st! Since my mama didn't raise any fools....well, that's debatable.....Don't let anyone play any tricks on you today.

For those of you that are waiting with bated breath........the winner of my latest blog contest is.....Alice! Thanks so much to the 10 people who entered! If you didn't win this time, never fear, there will be more contests all year long.

Alice is the lucky recipient of an autographed book by Miss Michael Lee West! Congratulations! As soon as I know which book it will be, I'll let you know. And this is Not An April Fool's Joke! Alice, you are the winner!                                                                                             

                                              (photo courtesy of e-how.com)

I thought the above diagram was a riot! It's on a "How to" site...and how to wrap presents. Who doesn't know how to wrap a book??!!

"Each day comes bearing its own gifts. Untie the ribbons." -- Ruth Ann Schabacker

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Alice! A book is much better than a trick on April 1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janel!...I'd day it's better on ANY day!! Hope you're having a great weather day. We are here! Two days in a row of 80+ degrees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Alice, Becky. That was funny about the wrapping the book diagram! Take care. Sincerely, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Pat and Susan! I'll be posting more info tonight, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winner.. aren't you enjoying our awesome weather?? Gosh I love Spring..
    hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynne! Thanks! And yes, this is unbelievably fabulous weather!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray for the winner. Especially because it obviously came so perfectly wrapped! Funny diagram Becky!

    ReplyDelete

I'm still getting quite a few spam comments that are Anonymous, so I'm trying "User with Google Accounts." If anyone tries to comment that I know, and it won't let you, send me an email, okay? Thanks so much.