Sunday, July 25, 2010

** Happy National Hot Fudge Sundae Day! **

Have you seen any of the various sites that list a "holiday" for every single day of the year? I checked out a couple and they not only listed one holiday for each day, but sometimes several holidays. From the ones for today, July 25th, I chose to highlight the one in this post title. It was kind of a difficult choice, since the others were pretty good, too, but, hey how could I turn down Hot Fudge Sundaes??

I'm very happy to announce, too, it appears my blog background is now behaving itself. (I hope....I hope....) Tammy did indeed come over this evening to help me straighten it out!! Yay! Thank you, Tam!!

In celebration of both of the above....the hot fudge sundaes and my blog repair.....I just may have to indulge in one of those awesome sundaes, while browsing in Blogger Land....later today, that is. Now, I think it's time to say "Nitey Nite", and thanks again to everyone for all the wonderful, kind, helpful, encouraging comments during my time of blog stress!


(photo courtesy: Eye Candy Creations)


"Always serve too much hot fudge sauce on hot fudge sundaes. It makes people overjoyed, and puts them in your debt." ~ Judith Olney

19 comments:

  1. I think it's ALWAYS a good day for an ice cream sundae.

    When I lived in NY, I was close to the town where they say the sundae was first created - Ithaca. The old drugstore was gone, but the folklore remains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got your blog fixed the way you want it, Becky. Friends are good to have. :-)

    Ice cream in a sundae or otherwise always sounds good to me. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy, great idea for a summer Sunday! Your blog looks great Becky. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Your background is working. You definitely deserve at hot fudge sundae. Since Dairy Queen Blizzards are on sale today, I'm sure the kids will be begging to go. I'll have something with hot fudge in your honor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now this is a holiday I could get into! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Geez, I thought that every day was Hot Fudge Sundae day! There really does seem to be a "day" for everything doesn't there? I think we should declare today National Becky Got Her Blog Dress Done day! It looks great. Kat

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are too funny!!! Let me just state for the record, though, that it is DEFINITELY NOT YOU. Your blog really does behave strangely!!! And I'm glad you figured it out while I pretty much sat like a blob telling you how weird your blog really is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Particularly in this weather we've been having, anything ice cream looks wonderful. Yum!

    Pat
    www.critteralley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a holiday I can really get behind. I haven't had a hot fudge sundae in years. I might just have to get one. The photo is mouth-watering.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum! Add a warm brownie to that and you have my favorite dessert!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yippee! You got your blog template to work. It looks great.

    "Happy Hot Fudge Sundae Day" Enjoy your Sundae!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Every day is hot fudge Sunday day and if you do give a little more hot fudge then necessary - people are thrilled. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Becky,
    The picture of the hot fudge sundae made me drool...the visual is engrained in my mind and the voices keep telling me to seek and find......HELP
    TTL

    ReplyDelete
  14. Homemade ice cream with fresh peaches has been my thing lately, but one cannot go wrong with hot fudge either. And your book background is on your blogsite.

    ReplyDelete
  15. glad you got your blog like you want it looks good. ice cream sundaes are a good way to get whatever ails you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gosh, I just realized I hadn't replied to anyone's comments!! Thank you all so very, very much! I hate to say that I did NOT have a hot fudge sundae..Yet...but only because I haven't had the time to get to the best place!! I promise I will, though! Thanks y'all!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i think your page is cute. :]

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks good enough to eat. And I love your background, really eyecatching.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I thought EVERY day was Hot Fudge Day! (Maybe that's why my rear end is as wide as a semi-tractor trailer truck...)

    ReplyDelete

I'm still getting quite a few spam comments that are Anonymous, so I'm trying "User with Google Accounts." If anyone tries to comment that I know, and it won't let you, send me an email, okay? Thanks so much.