Friday, June 24, 2011

* I WONDER *

It's time for another Friday, "I Wonder" communique'.

I wonder: I wonder when I'll ever get caught up reading and commenting on all the blogs I love! (This is one of my goals for the weekend.) If I haven't stopped by your blog in awhile, it's nothing personal. Same goes for if I owe you an e-mail. In fact, if I do owe you an e-mail, please let me know!



AND, speaking of this weekend, all you members (and visitors) of Saturday Writers, we're having a fantastic guest speaker at tomorrow's meeting! Check here to see who it is and find out more information.

10 comments:

  1. YOU WILL NEVER CATCH UP! Neither will I! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chatty! I know...but it's worth a try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your "wondering" photo. It cracks me up every time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Val! I'm glad to be of service! Since I don't post anything nearly as hilarious as you do, I have to add some kind of comedy to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope to see you at the meeting tomorrow!

    Pat
    www.critteralley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've missed you! you are such a dedicated reader! What is catch up anyway? who sets the rules? Thanks for keep wondering with us! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such is the nature of blogs ... Sometimes we just have to not catch up, and start from scratch! Have a great weekend, Becky :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Catching up on blogs is one of my goals for the weekend too. I'm slowly getting there!

    I love the Werewolves of London song you have playing now, what a great song. Makes me want to sing along. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've gotten so behind too and I feel guilty. Hopefully back on track this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Forget expectations and intentions and let go. Just live in the moment and enjoy it! You are an over achiever and always looking in the rearview at blurs of what might have been. But you accomplish more in a day than you know. You spend quality time with The Ronald and Vern, family and friends, in person and on blogs. You are an amazing whirlwind!

    ReplyDelete

I'm still getting quite a few spam comments that are Anonymous, so I'm trying "User with Google Accounts." If anyone tries to comment that I know, and it won't let you, send me an email, okay? Thanks so much.