Friday, June 5, 2015

* I WONDER *

IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER "I WONDER"
 
 
 
The Ronald had a medical test done yesterday morning (nothing serious) and he needed someone to drive him home, so I drove to and from. It was a crazy, rainy, windy day....but very scattered. We didn't see any rain until we were almost there. On the way home, it was dry for a few minutes, and then a deluge, and then dry again, etc. I love being in a location, looking across the horizon, and seeing exactly where the rain is pouring down from the clouds.
 
The clouds in the photos below are obviously NOT those kinds of clouds, though!
(You can click on each photo to see them larger.)
 
 
I am always in awe and wonder when I look at clouds. 


 
 
 
I found these clouds particularly interesting because of the dark and light "waves." And does anyone also see a couple of white, thin clouds, that slant down at the bottom of the "waves"? (I'm not even sure how to explain it!)
 
These aren't good photos, that's for sure, but I took them with my cell phone from inside my car!
 
 
 



6 comments:

  1. Cloud watching is addictive. Or I have always found it so. And hope I never lose the love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, EC! Definitely an addictive past-time, and how lucky we are that it is FREE! I'm glad that's a joy we share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The clouds do look like waves coming down, Becky. And yes, watching them is FREE! Great post, dear friend. Have a wonderful day. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ove to gaze at clouds. I've been accused of always having my head there. But I love them and I love these pictures!l

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clouds can be breathtaking. Some of them make me wish I could set up a canvas and try to paint them!

    Pat
    Critter Alley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! I've taken more cloud pictures since I posted this and I'm saving them for another blog post.

    ReplyDelete

I'm still getting quite a few spam comments that are Anonymous, so I'm trying "User with Google Accounts." If anyone tries to comment that I know, and it won't let you, send me an email, okay? Thanks so much.