Monday, June 1, 2015

THE FIRST "GOOFY MONDAYS *

 
IT'S TIME FOR GOOFY MONDAYS!
 
 


Since I've been posting "Nostalgic Sundays" and "I Wonder" posts for quite a long time, although inconsistently, I decided I'd like to add a new recurring post: "Goofy Mondays."

For many of us, Mondays are BLAH, especially those "rainy days and Mondays," because they sure do get us down! (As it is doing here today.) I will attempt to be consistent with these posts J .

So, without further ado....

"The important thing in acting is to be able to laugh and cry. If I want to cry, I think of my sex life. If I want to laugh, I think of my sex life." - Glenda Jackson

10 comments:

  1. Hi Becky...It was a rainy, dark Monday here, too. However, I was with a two-and-a-half year old all day and therefore, it was anything but boring! Ha! Hope all is well in your corner of the world. Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan! Thanks so much for stopping and commenting! I've been a bad bloggy friend, haven't I? I think of all my blog friends, you included of course, all the time! All is well in my world! :)

      Delete
  2. Perhaps it is a plus of retirement that I hadn't fully considered/appreciated before. All my days are goofy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey EC! I'm semi-retired, too...and I'd have to agree with you. All my days are goofy, too! :)

      Delete
  3. I'm sure ready for a little sunshine. Thanks, Becky!

    Pat
    Critter Alley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pat! We've seen A BIT of sunshine the last couple of days, haven't we? I hope it stays around!

      Delete
  4. Goofy Monday!! Sounds like a great idea. Great way to begin the week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mimsie! Thanks so much! Hopefully, I'll have something new and goofy this coming Monday!

      Delete
  5. Great idea, Becky! I agree about Mondays. The only good Mondays are the Mondays of a week's vacation--even rainy ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Victoria Marie! Thanks so much! And you are correct about vacation Mondays! :)

      Delete

I'm still getting quite a few spam comments that are Anonymous, so I'm trying "User with Google Accounts." If anyone tries to comment that I know, and it won't let you, send me an email, okay? Thanks so much.