Wednesday, April 5, 2017

It seems like most of my posts are about time flying by, and I intend to stop it! Yes, indeed! I'm going to stop it right now...Writing about it, that is.....since there's nothing I can actually do about slowing it down. You know that saying, "It is what it is."



I hope to begin blogging again with some type of routine. 
I miss the writing, which is a very good thing.
 

 
You Tube

 
I've got some ideas beginning to percolate, too, which is such a great feeling! I truly thought I'd lost the desire to write.
 
AND, I miss my blog friends! Yes! I miss reading your blogs and staying connected!
~~~~~

The two following sentences were included in my post of January 2nd of this year:

1) I do hope to fit in some other creative-type pursuits.
2) And I truly want to become consistent in living an organized life.
 
I'm working on those and succeeding quite a bit, especially the "organized life" part. Have I mentioned that Ron and I moved again?? I feel like a military wife....a very old military wife! Ha! In fact this last move...and I DO mean LAST....is part of what inspired me to start writing again...so, as usual, Everything Happens For a Reason.

And as I wrote on the upper right column of my blog, in November 2016: I'm not sure what my dreams are, but I'm anxious to find out. Maybe when I get to that fork in the road, I should take it!

P.S. Did any of you click on the percolator to hear its sound? I had to turn my volume all the way up to hear it. Loved it. It's such a neat reminder of an every day occurrence in my mother's kitchen when I was growing up.
 

"SOMETIMES ON THE WAY TO YOUR DREAM, YOU GET LOST AND FIND A BETTER ONE." - Unknown (as seen on River's blog, "Drifting Through Life")


*** Aaaacccckkkkk! Please let me know if you see a few sentences in teeny-tiny print! I keep changing the font size over and over and over.....and I keep seeing it as tiny! This blogger is *&@#$!    Yep, it's fixed finally!

16 comments:

  1. I like that quote, sometimes our dreams find us :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Terra. I truly believe that, too.

      Delete
  2. You have to follow your dreams where ever they lead. Sometimes the best laid plans go astray and we find a completely different route. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes indeed, some of your biggest ideas are in teeny tiny print. Rats!!! I hope you will be back to blogging regularly.....you've been missed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there OSC! Thank you for pointing out the teeny-tint print! And for your kind words about me being missed :)
      Oh, I think I've got the font size straightened out now...at least I think I do! (2:41pm CDT)

      Delete
  4. I'm happy for you Becky. Your muse has resurrected. Yay!

    (Yes some of the lines are tiny.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Myrna~ Thanks much! And I hope my muse will hang around for a while, and not go hide somewhere again :)
      Thanks for letting me know about the font. I think I've got it fixed now.

      Delete
  5. Miss you! Willl be glad when you are back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks Claudia! I've missed you, too! Hopefully, I AM back...!

      Delete
  6. You have fixed the teeny-weeny print issue. Blessed blogger has pulled that stunt on me before too, and it is a blight to fix.
    Lovely to see you here again. Hopefully you have unpacked and settled in to your forever home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue! Thanks so much and it's great to see you here, too! I'm sorry Blogger has given you that kind of trouble, too. Not quite all unpacked or settled...but gettin' real close!

      Delete
  7. "I feel like a military wife"
    Oh boy do I remember that feeling. Packing, moving, unpacking, getting used to the new place, then home he'd come with marching orders and the process would start all over, every 18-24 months. It seemed okay at the time, but I wouldn't want to be doing it again now. Mostly because every place I move to is smaller than the last and I have to get rid of more stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi River! I either didn't know you'd been a military wife, or I forgot! Yeah, I was young when I did that, and it only lasted 5 years for me....I can't imagine moving that often for 20 years or so! And I really can't believe that Ron and I have gotten through these moves, rather easily....But, we did get rid of lots of stuff!

      Delete
  8. So glad to hear that the move went well (or at least gave you ideas for writing). Moving does force us to organize and get rid of stuff- so that is a plus. Having ideas peculating is always good! You are right, things do happen for a reason. We don't always know why- but they do.

    Have a great week!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that stone backsplash with the percolating pot!

    ReplyDelete

I'm still getting quite a few spam comments that are Anonymous, so I'm trying "User with Google Accounts." If anyone tries to comment that I know, and it won't let you, send me an email, okay? Thanks so much.