Thursday, March 18, 2010

** I Won a Book on Hope Clark's Blog **

I've been a follower of Hope Clark's blog for over a year. She always has interesting contest information to share, plus book reviews, etc. Today, I won a book because I left one of the first 3 comments. I am thrilled because this particular book is about critique groups and I just joined one this past Tuesday. The book is called, "The Writing & Critique Group Survival Guide-How to Give and Receive Feedback, Self Edit, and Make Revisions", by Becky Levine. I cannot wait to receive it! Thanks again, Hope!

I also receive newsletters from Hope from her website Funds for Writers. You can subscribe to receive 3 different newsletters there: Funds for Writers, FFW Small Markets and Writing Kid. Tell her Becky Povich sent ya!


"A book is like a garden carried in the pocket." -- Chinese Proverb

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning the book. I hope you like it as much as the one I won from you!

    I'm going to head over to Hope's blog and check it out. Sounds like she has some interesting newsletters. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I JUST read that post-didn't realize you'd won the book. (I should've known :-)

    P.S. You DO get around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Janel! I'm sure I will get a lot from it! I'll be sure and let y'all know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cathy C.! Yep, I get around! I felt really silly, though, when I realized I probably was no where near the first person to comment on Hope's blog! She has it set for her approval first...and that's why there weren't any showing ahead of mine! duh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will do, Becky. Thanks for the info. And congratulations on winning the book! Sincerely, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Susan! Good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! I like Hope Clark's blog and newsletter, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like a good one. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Dianna! Thanks, Pat! Glad you both stopped by!

    ReplyDelete

I'm still getting quite a few spam comments that are Anonymous, so I'm trying "User with Google Accounts." If anyone tries to comment that I know, and it won't let you, send me an email, okay? Thanks so much.