Thursday, September 23, 2010

** IT'S CHOCOLATE DAY!! **

According to 123 Greetings, today is Chocolate Day!!  I find this little bit of news particularly verrrry interesting....because just last night, when I was at the check-out lane in Target, a Hershey Bar called my name! Indeed it did. It said, "Hey, Becky! Over here. You know you want me, so just give in and indulge." And since I'm at a stage in my life where I have absolutely no willpower, (hopefully this too shall pass) I grabbed that chocolate bar and threw it on the converyer belt along with my few necessities: printer ink, diet coke, yogurt, and yellow zingers! See what I mean?? At least I bought some yogurt and DIET soda!

Anyway, I have not eaten the Hershey Bar yet....ta-dah! So, here is my gift to everyone, on this special day.


The Hershey Bar is real. The other items are stickers from my greeting card/sticker collection.
Consider this your E-Card for the day!!

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!

"Strength is the capacity to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands - and then eat just one of the pieces." -- Judith Viorst

20 comments:

  1. Thank you. Maybe every day should be chocolate day. Who's in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your good. I would have eaten that candy bar as soon as I came home LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I have to run to the store to get a chocolate fix!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every day is chocolate day for me. All my life stages have been marked by my love for chocolate and my inability to ever resist it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Becky ! Wishing you a day filled with Hershey moments! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only wish I could eat it! I started a low carb diet last week on the recommendation of my diabetes doctor.

    i am missing my chocolate.

    "/

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the e-card!! lovely to know chocolate has a day... I thought it was the era of choclate ;) -Have a cocoa-moka-chocolicious day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's only ONE Chocolate Day?

    And no chocolate in the house?

    I must make amends!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've got news for 123 Greetings...EVERY DAY is chocolate day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a day to proclaim for chocolate. Doesn't the greetings co. know it's everyday. love your quote. slowly enjoy. rose

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chocolate day!! No one told me! You know my weakness for chocolate...lol...remember those kitkats? Hope you enjoyed your Hershey's!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a woman. I have needs. Chocolate needs. I'm with everyone else...let's celebrate daily.

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for checking in with me - how very thoughtful! haven't had much time to write & blog lately but hoping to find a groove - perhaps chocolate will help:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Viki--What are you talking about? You would have eaten it as soon as you got home? I would have eaten the candy bar on the way home...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yummmm. Chocolate. Now I need to go find some.

    Pat
    www.critteralley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh My Goodness! I had a Hershey bar jump in my bag also! Only mine is long gone!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hurray for chocolate day! That quote at the end made me laugh. Who eats just one piece of a candy bar? Certainly not me! HA HA! Well, maybe I would break it in half and share it with someone. :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks everybody!! I think it's unanimous!! Chocolate Rules! And as Oj said, I hope everyone has "a cocoa-moka-chocolicious" weekend!! I love that!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi I am Nicole from ColiesKitchen.com I found you on a blog hop and wanted to drop by and say hi. I really like your blog, and am now a new follower. I would love to have you stop by Colie’s Kitchen if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete

I'm still getting quite a few spam comments that are Anonymous, so I'm trying "User with Google Accounts." If anyone tries to comment that I know, and it won't let you, send me an email, okay? Thanks so much.