Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Let's all go to the beach!

I'd never been a guest blogger before, until just a couple of days ago over at WOW - Women on Writing, The Muffin. And now, I have another guest post to announce.

(courtesy: Buzzle.com)

I'll be on Under The Tiki Hut tomorrow, Wednesday, August 31st beginning at 7:15am Central Time.

Carol has been hosting guest bloggers on Wednesdays, all summer long. Thanks again, Carol, for inviting me to visit your fabulous, "Blissful" paradise!

Please stop by and leave a comment, and see what happens as I sit on the beach and enjoy the view!

** Note added August 31st, 2:15pm Central Time: So far everyone who has commented on Under the Tiki Hut, either likes or loves my newest idea for my memoir title: Blame it on the Crowbar! **
I'm batting 1,000!!

"Summer afternoon - summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James

16 comments:

  1. Conmgratulations Becky! I will check on the blog tomorrow. Blessings, Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Becky! And I am more then ready for the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to reading your post, Becky! Love Carol's blog and I know your post will be great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, m'dear. I'm excited to read your post. (By the way, I still haven't connected with Cathy! Maybe this weekend.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool! The beach is one of my favorite places. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats. Guest posting is always fun!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the guest posts!

    And I totally agree-- Summer and afternoon are two of the best word combos ever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a huge fan of the beach, though I didn't get there this summer. I hope you are enjoying your vacation and finding plenty of time to relax. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so excited about having you guest blog at Under the Tiki Hut, Becky. I'm looking forward to your visit and to meeting all your lovely followers. Now remember ... you PROMISED to behave. Don't make me wake up the cabana boys :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, Becky, I'm dropping by right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Guest posting, plus the beach = heaven. Congratulations, Becky.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is great Becky! I have been doing the guest post thing too and it still surprises me when I see something I wrote printed somewhere other than my own blog...LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jo, Sandie, Julie, Lisa, Daisy, Sue, Peggy, Paul, Carol, Estrella, Linda, and Christine! Thanks to all of you for stopping and commenting. I hope you do have a moment to check out Under the Tiki Hut today, too, and leave a comment there. Hugs to y'all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, Becky, that was great (I just got back from there ... that is a neat blog too)!

    Kathy M.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the title. It definitely makes me curious to know what it means.
    Oddly, my captcha verification word is "Crotessa". Thought I'd just mention that for what it's worth. Struck me as interesting.

    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Kathy and Arlee! Thanks so much! Glad you like the book title, Arlee!

    ReplyDelete

I'm still getting quite a few spam comments that are Anonymous, so I'm trying "User with Google Accounts." If anyone tries to comment that I know, and it won't let you, send me an email, okay? Thanks so much.